JA Control Panle

Change of Employment

Non ci sono traduzioni disponibili.

A letter from employer or similar proof, which has to be certified by the Consular Division of the Ministry of External Affairs, Colombo or the diplomatic representation of the country where the document was issued.

Documents required

a. Current Passport

b. Duly filled Form 'O' IM 37, Click here to download application form “O IM 37”

d. Relevant original documents

e. Relevant fee in Euro


Ambasciata dello Sri Lanka

  • Indirizzo: Via Adige, 2 - 00198 Roma
  • Tel 06.8840801 - 06.8554560
  • Fax: 06.84241670
  • Mail: embassy@srilankaembassyrome.org


You are here: Travel Documents (Passport) > Change of Employment